Thank you for playing our game and taking an interest in privacy!
This is our privacy notice. It sets out how Findbounty Studios handles your personal data.
For the Kids: Remember to be smart and safe online! Never give someone your information without first asking your parent/guardian if it is OK. Don’t give anyone your photo, or tell anyone your name, email, home address, telephone, your school or any other information about you that they could use to contact you either online or in the real world.
For the Parents: We are committed to the safety and privacy of the children who use our Services. We encourage parents/guardians to actively monitor their children’s online activities. See more information below about children’s privacy and our Child Safe Apps.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
We receive and store certain types of information automatically when you interact with us, such as:
- Information about how you use our Services.
We use this information to design new Services, improve our games, provide social features and to deliver our Services to you;
when you sign-in to our games with Facebook, Twitter, Game Center or other platform providers, we gather from that provider your basic profile information such as name, age-range, your profile photo and friends list;information about the device you use to access our Services such as its make & model, operating system version, platform, language, time zone, device carrier, applications installed and IP address;
- Cookies: You can disable cookies through your web or phone browser settings but you may find that you are not able to enjoy all of the features of our Services if you do so;
the advertising ID for your device. You can reset the advertising ID at any time through your device settings.
your general location location (ie. city/country) based on your IP Address, so we know what language to use and so that we can provide Services that are applicable to your location; andif you “tell a friend,” “email this page,” or use another similar features, we will collect information to perform this feature for you.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- To play our game services properly
Enjoyable games are a complex business. We work with vendors and partners who give us the technical abilities that let you play and enjoy our games, and to run the business that supports those games.
- For product support, development and improvement
We use personal data to provide customer support, to improve our games, and to develop new games. We use personal data for playtesting as well as customer and market insight.
- To provide advertisements to you
We use personal data to provide advertisements to you, both in our games and via related platforms. Sometimes we use personal data to deliver ads based on your interests.
- To market our products to you
We use personal data to market our games to you such as by email, social media, push-notifications and other method To perform our own analytics.
- We perform analytics on personal data
We hold for business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development and improvement, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations;
3. When Do We Disclose Information
We may disclose the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
if we are required or authorised to disclose by law or by a law enforcement agency;
- to our business partners in the course of providing our Services to you, or generally in the conduct of our business. This may include organisations who provide services to us, such as advertising, payment processors or hosting services. Please see below for more information about third party services; and
- to avoid, lessen or prevent a serious emergency or crime. If we use or disclose personal information about you in those circumstances we will make a written record of such use or disclosure.
4. Childrens’ Privacy
Child Safe Apps
- If your FindBounty game is labelled a Child Safe App, it was built with child safety as a priority.
- Our Child Safe Apps have no advertising, no data collection, no in-app purchases and no links to external sites or apps.
- We do not knowingly contact or collect information from children under 13 without the permission of their parent/guardians. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental/guardian consent or delete the information.
5. Third Party Services
6. Marketing, In-app Purchases & Opting-Out
Sometimes we will use your information to tell you about our Services and our news, such as new games we are launching, events we are running, or merchandise we sell. You can opt-out if you don’t want to receive this information.
7. In-app Purchase
Some of our games offer in-app purchases. Examples of in-app purchases are items you can purchase (for real or in-game currency) or other additional features. If you don’t want to make in-app purchases, don’t use these paid-for options and consider disabling in-app purchases on your device.
8. Advertising ID
Understanding our players is fundamental to creating a fun game that our fans want to play. An advertising ID is a unique ID which gives users better controls and provides developers with a simple, standard system to continue to monetize their apps and ensure customers and given advertising for products and services which match their interests. You can reset your ID at any time via the settings on your mobile device. Collecting your advertising ID helps us understand what your interests are and how we can tailor your experience to match.
9. Apple iOS
You may reset your device’s Advertising Identifier, which will result in your device being disassociated from ad targeting profiles based on the Advertising Identifier in effect prior to reset. You can do this by clicking on Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising -> Reset Advertising Identifier.
10. Google Android
You can reset your advertising ID by clicking the menu icon to display the apps list, then find and select the Google Settings icon, then find and select “Ads” and selecting “Reset advertising ID”.
11. Updates to this Policy
If you have any concerns or complaints about your privacy please contact us by: email@example.com
Submitting a request through the in game support
Sending a written request to our Privacy Officer by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Java, Indonesia
Our Privacy Officer will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time after we receive it, provided you supply return contact details. If you do not provide return contact details, we will be unable to respond to your complaint, although we will consider its content.